Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Do ya, punk?

Jim Geraghty lets it all hang loose in his daily email, imagining the "Dirty Harry" confrontation with "Dingy Harry."
I would like to think that at some point, Eric Cantor will run into Harry Reid in some hallway in Congress, and he'll get a chance to squint and rasp through gritted teeth, "I know what you're thinking. 'If the Senate votes to repeal Obamacare, will I lose six Democrats or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is the repeal bill, one of the most powerful mandates in the political world, and the political pressure on your Red State senators would blow your caucus apart, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

No comments: