Sunday, April 29, 2012

More police brutality needed

Another fan at a Baltimore Orioles game raced onto the field Friday.
This one got tackled by the home plate umpire as the police closed in.
Outfielder Adam Jones praised the umpire - and want more punishment meted out.
"I'd [advocate] that people get tased. I'd enjoy that. You don't run on the field and just disturb a game that's going on. It's private property," Jones said. "I don't like the way the cops go after them here. I know it's not their call. I know the rules; they want them to create a circle or seal. Those kids are running all around those guys. No disrespect to the cops, but go get this dude, put your knee in his throat and tie his [butt] up, simple as that. It's so annoying. I wish I [could] go out there as a player, but we can't."

No comments: