Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thanks, Mitch

I signed up to receive Obama emails, and answered the call that I'm committed to vote.
They can count it as a vote, probably for them.
It's a Republican vote, but I guess they don't care. Because I just received a new email from the Obama crew.

Yesterday, we sent an email to those who committed to vote with Organizing for America.

Because of a technical error, a small group of individuals received the wrong reason for their commitment. We're sorry for that mistake.
When you signed up, you wrote that you were choosing to cast a ballot because:
I'm voting Republican. And urging my friends to do so.
Thanks for all you do,
Mitch


Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America
 
Thanks for reminding me to cast my vote for Republicans Tuesday. And please readers, join me in casting a vote for your local Republican.

No comments: