It would be a collection of
- Companies who note added charges to budget projections
- Companies that close or may have to close
- Jobs lost from "closed loopholes"
- States that cut programs or raise taxes to pay for unfunded mandates.
- Stories of people who have lost their job after the bill was signed.
I'll sure they'll get on it, once they get out of Las Vegas.
I'm not sure one person could keep up. I think you would need a team of Smittys and a super computer to parse that much data. - Just sayin' :)
Post a Comment