Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Frum needs some education

The Other McCain happened to notice a story about David Frum and his newmajority.com.
It details some of the struggles he'd had since launching in January. It mentions having Michael Powell - son of Colin and former FCC chairman - among those who have contributed. Yeah, once on opening day. That's not much of a presence.
Kathy Shaidle noticed her blog (Five Feet of Fury) had better stats this year, and that caught ToM's attention.
Last week, I sent a link to Frum's site about the Arkansas poll on Rush Limbaugh. I figured he might enjoy seeing a group of voters who thought Limbaugh had a better vision for the country than President Obama.
They posted the link, with a lousy picture of Limbaugh. (He's lost a bit of weight since January, but he must not send Frum updated pictures).
I got a bump in traffic, about 50-75 hits over the next day. Not enough to break into my e-referrer top 10. Now, Don Surber has posted a link to me once this summer and it got almost 400 hits, for comparison's sake.
As ToM says, Mr. Frum, we're here to help you with your stats. You just have to admit where the New Majority is, and it's not where you're looking.

1 comment:

smitty1e said...

At the risk of sounding a broken record, a search on the top page for the word "Constitution" tells me pretty much all I need to know.