Saturday, December 28, 2013

Oh man, what a year

Don Surber finds a man who epitomizes the year 2013.
I don't know what we are going to do! We had insurance and Obama took it from us. I didn't vote for Obama and did not support Obamacare. I knew Obamacare would fail but I truly did not want Obamacare to fail. Only an idiot would want it to fail when its failure would mean havoc and no insurance for my children.
We had insurance and Obama took it away. We have tried everything to get new insurance. The president has placed my family in an untenable position. This Obamacare nightmare reminds me of another collectivization attempt; in 1932 Stalin confiscated the farms of Ukraine. He issued impossible quotas and starved 10,000,000 to death in the Holodomor. The parallels of robbing families and children of such a basic necessity is terrifying!

No comments: