Tuesday, April 17, 2018

This column makes me hungry

Larry Correia goes to town on the New Yorker's hate-filled attack on Chick-fil-A.
After reading the original, Correia leaves the author extra crispy.
New Yorker: Chick-fil-A’s success here is a marketing coup. Its expansion raises questions about what we expect from our fast food, and to what extent a corporation can join a community. 

Correia: I think most people just expect their fast food to be fast, tasty, and delivered with decent service.
But not the New Yorker. “Would you like fries with that?” “NO I WOULD LIKE RIGOROUS IDEOLOGICAL PURITY!” “Okay, should I make that a combo?”
And the New Yorker's big words don't impress.
You can always spot a New Yorker writer because they try to use $10 words to try and sound smarter than they are. I’m an award winning, New York Times bestselling novelist, and I had to go look up the word claustral. (You know someone’s trying too hard when MS Word’s spell check doesn’t even recognize it).

No comments: