Wednesday, September 25, 2013

He kept talking

After being on the Senate floor for over 21 hours, Ted Cruz talked for three segments with Rush Limbaugh.
Rush was impressed.
I have to tell you, I've had so many people... I've been off the past couple of days, but, while this has been going on, I've had so many people e-mail me so uplifted by what you did in the last 21 hours and what you did leading up to it. So many people are so happy that there finally is some leadership. They're so happy that, finally, somebody is doing in Washington what they were elected to do, what they said they were going to do. And I just wanted to say, before we started: I'm sure you're hearing much the same thing, but I wanted you to know that, while you're getting all these arrows as pioneers do, there's a lot of appreciation and a lot of love for what you're doing out there.

No comments: