Saturday, October 8, 2016

Still on the Trump train

Does Friday's cat fight change the election?
Not for Scott Adams, traveling in Europe.
5. I assume that 75% of male heads of state, including our own past presidents, are total dogs in their private lives. Like it or not, Trump is normal in that world.
Not for DaTech Guy.
Why would I do this?  Quite simple, I’m not going to let myself be played.  Let me explain.
To those who have endorsed Donald Trump, the idea that he is both boastful and vulgar has been a given, it has been factored into the equation concerning him.  Furthermore his public persona has been out there for decades and he has never pretended to be anything other than what he is.  I further suspect the voting public has already factored this into their image of Trump and it is unlikely that this revelation is going to move those who haven’t made up their minds one way or the other despite the shocked faces at CNN.
Who's ready for Sunday's debate?

No comments: