Friday, November 5, 2010

"Loathesome Rhodes" hits the road

Poor Keith Olbermann. Caught dishing out campaign contributions to lawmakers he interviewed.
Time to break out my parody ballad for Olbermann, "The ballad of Loathsome Rhoads." His nemesis, Glenn Beck, stays on the air. Sorry.

Hear the popular talk show host
His fans come in sky high
My numbers took another blow
I'm so loathsome I could cry

I've never seen a crowd so big
They fill the mall, oh my
Hear Sarah Palin wow the crowd
I'll hide my face and cry

Did you ever see a grown man cry
When his hope begins to die?
That means nobody watches my show
I'm so loathsome I could cry

Can't silence this big radio star
Can't beat him though I try
And as I drop out of sight
I'm so loathsome I will cry

How about a little Hank Williams Sr. doing the original classic.

No comments: