Friday, March 5, 2010

Remember card check?

Looking through my archives, I remembed that the possible renewal of the Fairness Doctrine and the Employee Free Choice Act were supposed to be big deals.
Haven't heard much about them in a long, long time.
But why not bring back my idea for a union for conservative bloggers?
I've got a name - Union of Political Commenters Having Unique Conservative Knowledge (UPCHUCK).
I've got a slogan - UPCHUCK. You can't keep us down.
And I've reworked this song from my past. Enjoy.




Look for the union label
When you are reading a comment or blog
Remember somewhere, we’re in pajamas
Not the Bahamas, like those rich guys
When we read those earmarks, we start complaining
We hate to think that we’re paying for this
So always look for the union label
It’s says we’re writing
For a better U.S.A.

No comments: