Friday, March 26, 2010

Obamacare pain

I wonder when someone will start a blog or website with all the examples of pain caused by the Obama health care reform.
It would be a collection of
  • Companies who note added charges to budget projections
  • Companies that close or may have to close
  • Jobs lost from "closed loopholes"
  • States that cut programs or raise taxes to pay for unfunded mandates.
  • Stories of people who have lost their job after the bill was signed.
I'm sure the Tea Party Express guys could do a good job. Maybe a clock like the deficit clock.
I'll sure they'll get on it, once they get out of Las Vegas.


smitty1e said...


Longhaired Conservative said...

I'm not sure one person could keep up. I think you would need a team of Smittys and a super computer to parse that much data. - Just sayin' :)