Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Announcing my candidacy

I'd like to announce I'm going to run in the Democratic primary for U.S. Senate in 2012. I plan on taking on Sen. Jim Webb.
Right now, I'm waiting for a call from the White House. I wonder what job they'll offer to talk me out of running?
UPDATE: With Smitty on my team, the juggernaut will not be stopped.
UPDATE2: DaleyGator gives the team some bite.
UPDATE3: Yankee Phil wants to see more power in the neighborhood.
UPDATE4: Pundette adds as a recommended read.
UPDATE5: Troglopundit declares. Watch out, Sen. Kohl.

6 comments:

Chris Wysocki said...

Oh, they'll offer you a job, but it won't be a GOOD job.

It's an offer you can refuse!

smitty1e said...

Have I some absurdity for you.

Mike said...

Thank you for your support, Smitty.

jill said...

You've got my vote, that is, if Obama doesn't lure you away with a great unpaid advisory position that you're prohibited from accepting.

Lance Burri said...

Yeah, you should definitely hold out for the job you're allowed to take.

AREJAY said...

I hear they found a job for you, working for a major Democratic donor. You will be the new manager for the Baltimore Orioles. They are as successful as the Democrats that Angelos gives money to.