Saturday, December 24, 2011

Only Romney and Paul? How'd that happen?

The Virginia Republican primary will feature just two choices - Mitt Romney and Ron Paul.
The Professional vs. the Fanatic.
Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich brought enough signatures, but not enough good signatures.
How does this happen?
Who's running these campaigns to allow this to happen?
I didn't sign anybody's petition.
No one asked.
No one made a big deal until the final days - when it's obviously too late.
I didn't read about this on any site I check, until it was too late.
I remember our local candidates getting signatures to get on the ballot in the summer. But Christmas season isn't the best time to collect signatures.
Unless you have a big professional staff, or an army of true believers.
I was going to be excited as presidential primary time approached. Guess not now.

No comments: