Sunday, December 26, 2010

Death to death panels

Sarah Palin called them "death panels."
Many mocked her.
The New York Times says they are coming Saturday - January 1, 2011.
What do you say if the government approved death panel comes to visit?
  • I'm going to die someday? Really?
  • Democrats said I paid taxes, so I want my benefits.
  • The cost of my care each day is less than a round of presidential golf.
  • Did you say something, sonny?
  • I got your death panel right here, buddy.
  • I ate my vegetables, just like Michelle Obama said.
  • I'll take your advice under consideration. After all my Medicare claims are paid.
If government really wants to curtail spending at the end of life, there's only one solution - Nancy Pelosi is scheduled to visit the patients for counseling.
They might kill themselves to get out of a visit from the Democratic minority leader.

No comments: