Friday, January 1, 2010

Insta-lanche afterglow

Instapundit picked up a post of mine Thursday. Thanks to Bob of the Journey for providing the picture and SWACgirl for getting the picture to me back in September.
What did the Insta-lanche do to my stats?
In 24 hours since the post, almost 10,000 visits. It was over 2000 visits in the 11 o'clock hour Thursday, about seven percent of Instapundit's traffic heading over here. (He posted a link to his sitemeter last spring. BTW, in 2009 each month he had over 10 million visitors).
I had seen the flag counter app on another site. I was going to wait until the new year to add that, but instead loaded it about noon. I have had visits from 56 countries since then. That's what you call a worldwide web.
Finally, thanks, South Florida Tea Party. May we see the Boob Czar again in 2010.

2 comments:

John Doe said...

What a "rush" you must be having, to borrow a phrase from my idiot high school days. Congrats, and well deserved! Kinda makes all your hard work feel worth it, eh?

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

Wow, Mike! 10,000 hits ... and your site didn't crash! Congrats on rewards for the hard work ... enjoy the "afterglow." :) ~Lynn