Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life in the Kos lane

Kestrel9000 has been using some of my posts to advance his arguments against Terry McAuliffe.
Even though I haven't held a Republican office in 25 years, it's nice to get the notice. Hits are hits. Got one from New Zealand Sunday morning via the link Kestrel9000 posted in a Daily Kos thread.
So I've checked out the threads where the visits came from. And I expect a lot of upset posting Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
There's a lot of anxiety about November in these threads. I saw comments noticing Bob McDonnell's TV ads, and the lack of much interest on the Democratic side. Guess that means McDonnell going on the air now was a smart move.
Have Progressives put their hopes in Brian Moran, and what happens if he finishes third statewide? Is it his fault or the fault of his (and their) ideas?
It's going to be interesting reading.

No comments: