Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bright blue scrotum - a song parody

A song parody, with apologies to Toby Keith.

Update: Linked by Don Surber

See that bright blue scrotum
Over there on You Tube
You’ll want to watch it man
It’s a real put-you-downer
It tells you what I think of
That anchor guy: He’s bad.

No, no, no, no, don’t bring it back up
‘cause tonight I don’t need it
Fox News heard about my video last night
An’ I heard they’re not happy
Besides, you don’t have to show it to the boys
For them to think that he’s bad

There used to be a time I had all the fun I wanted
All the jokes that I’d ever need
I came back to find, just like that, my job has vanished
An’ the only thing they left behind for me:

Was this bright blue scrotum
Still playing on You Tube
Yeah, don’t laugh, I can’t
I’ve been fired
Sometimes I have to watch the sucker twice
Just to remember that I’m long gone

You know, my employer said
“Tell me, what were you thinkin’”
When you dubbed those words
Into that Fox anchor’s mouth?
You know, I look at ‘em all
And they all say to me “Bright blue scrotum”

There used to be a time I had all the fun I wanted
All the jokes that I’d ever need
I came back to find, just like that, my job has vanished
An’ the only thing that’s left to do for me:

Is stand high on this cliff,
Overlooking the sea.
With my bright blue scrotum tape
That lives in infamy
An’ I’m gonna wait here a few more minutes
An' if time don't turn back for me:
You guessed it: I’m gone.

Crash landing.
Bye bye, baby.

No comments: