Wednesday, November 15, 2017

How to stop a bad guy

Via Hot Air, a story that might not have gotten much press but deserves attention.
A guy began shooting at a Dollar General store.
Across the street, a business owner gets into his car.
The shooter takes a break and the businessman takes action.
“At that point I put my car in drive and I proceeded to drive as fast as I possibly could to hit the individual,” he said. “I had full intentions to hit him if that’s what it would take to stop him.”
It sounds as if Green tried to leap over the car but didn’t avoid getting clipped. Pinnavaia says there is a shoe print on his roof. In any case, Green gave up on his attack and ran. Pinnavaia and Kaufmann chased after him on foot and moments later police arrived. An officer tackled Green and he was arrested (dash cam video is included in the clip below).
Good job, citizen.

No comments: