Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Why is our government doing this to us?

Gateway Pundit survived a health scare this summer.
Now he'll have to go on without his current health insurance.
Thanks to the excellent insurance I carried I was able to receive life-saving medical treatment at St. Louis University.
This week I found out I am going to lose my insurance. The company that carried me is leaving the Missouri market. I will have to find something else.
I am one of the millions who will be looking for new insurance. God willing, I will be able to keep my doctors at St. Louis University. I trust them.  They saved my life.  Please pray for me and the millions of working Americans who are going through this same ordeal.
Another Obamacare story that Obama doesn't want you to hear.

No comments: