Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's a mystery

Yankee Philip has some interesting posts about turmoil in the Augusta County Republican Party. I have no inside information on my fellow members of SWACcorps, but look forward to learning more.
Things I've learned so far:
1. I didn't know there are 56 members of the local committee, let alone that removing 56 would leave a working group.
2. Make that a skeleton group. Find 30 friends and take over the local Republican committee.
Of course there's questions. First on my mind -
1. Why did they call the meetings for 3:01 a.m. at the Mount Sidney rest stop? That would be the only way I'd expect loyal Republicans to miss a bunch of meetings in a short amount of time.
2. Which local tea party is the site of the next called meeting?
But it's been 25 years since I was Executive Director of the Maryland Federation of College Republicans. I guess things have changed.
But I have to take Phil to task on this. If you're going to make a big deal of 56, you need to go to Joe (DiMaggio).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LETS GO METS ! ! !

Mike said...

Phil, Phil, Yankee Phil. We want you on our side.