Sunday, June 26, 2016

Changing voter registration is just so hard

The whines of anti-Brexit people continue as they realize they lost.
And take their anger out on their fellow British citizens.
This guy doesn't like where his parents live - his excuse why he didn't vote Thursday.
It was for psychological reasons, as much as anything else, that I didn’t register to vote in Alresford. Registering to vote here would have felt like actually moving here. I registered in Essex, where I live during the academic year, for the recent local elections, so I just thought I’d retain that registration for the Brexit referendum. I also don’t like filling in forms, which is why I didn’t register to vote by mail or look into how I’d amend my registration.
Look who doesn't like change or following the government rules.
He has more in common with Brexit voters than he thinks.

No comments: