Monday, June 15, 2015

Not sweet tweets

Joe Buck describes his troubles using twitter.
"I found that I was spending an inordinate amount of time either engaging people that were giving me crap, sparring with somebody that was being funny back, or engaging someone positive. It was really everything. I think Twitter kind of breeds a lot of the negatively and I know that when you write articles about me there is kind of an apology to the Twitter haters that you start with that always catches my attention . So it’s kind of like a 'Hey, I’m going to praise Joe, but I get it Twitter, I know a lot of you on Twitter don’t like him.'
Some games are harder to work with the Twitter feed running.
I was in Philadelphia from what I remember and I had the feed open and I think it was Boston-Philly game and if you want harsh comments, do a Boston-Philly game and have your Twitter feed open. I started reading the comments and I found myself almost reacting to it and it was curtailing what I was saying or an opinion I was giving. I found myself saying, 'What am I doing? This is a dead end and moronic.' So I thought I’m just going to take this off my phone and it will eliminate a lot of the headache.”

No comments: