Monday, December 7, 2009

Filling in on the nature desk

SWACgirl is known for posting her pictures of the Augusta County countryside. But this weekend we have the first snow of the season and she's not here. What to do? SWAC Corps bloggers fill in.
David put up a pair of links.
I offered an early picture of the morning snow, a day after shot and the all-important global warming snark.
Phil has views from his porch and also from the western part of the county.
And Bob was a prophet, posting pictures from previous snowy days on StrictlyVa Wednesday.
SWAC Corps. Taking care of your snow picture needs.

1 comment:

Lynn R. Mitchell said...

Thanks, Mike, for my early morning enjoyment as I sit here at Kingsmill and virtually enjoy the snow through the SWAC blogs.

Your light-hearted commentary made me laugh as I prepare to head west to the Valley.

Thanks to all of you for making me feel just a little closer to home....

See you in the Valley!